Sunday, April 12, 2009

THE WEEKLY SKIRT REPORT! Easter Sunday

Happy Easter folks! Just got back from a family outing. Whew wee. I am watching HGTV-designing something but WAY COOL basement. I want my living room the same way - wait maybe not the same colors but the same idea.
I am so jealous.
Okay linky poos-

http://www.agallery.co.uk I heart this place! They have a great staff and give great advice to artists. So read their blogs and you will learn something! Thanks guys!

Liza Meyers-http://lizamyers.com she is a great gal with many talents. Her drawings and paintings depict the VT world around her but I LOVE HER SCULPTURE. I think it's got movement-form and character.

THEN this is the clincher-this artist contacted me after I followed her on Twitter-http://www.kimdean.com/ and we found out that we are related! Fourth Cousins. WOW!
Her work will remind you of Miro, Klee and Gorky but it's colorful and playful.

Went to Cherry Bomb, tried to meet my buddy Shannon but she's never there. I swear we have never met but her hubby and her staff can vouche for me. They have a lot on sale right now, so go get something there for you are supporting locals.

So anyways, the update on the gallery fundraiser- May 2 with Morris Brown College-May 2 it will be posted on myspace.com/0tw2008 so come out! If you can't make then come to the SDA show on May 15 at 7:30PM

THEEEENN (think Stripes) THE GIRLY WHIRLY TWIRLY SHOW JUNE 11th.

So many choices: too many maybe! Nah!

Song of the Day: Ah man I can't think of one. So I will post Will Hoge: www.myspace.com/willhoge
he is so good... just really good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment