Sunday, April 5, 2009

THE WEEKLY SKIRT REPORT

Awwww April Showers (seriously rain needs to stop)!
I had all these links written down, then poof! Just like that, I can't find them. Yeah I suck I know. Well, let's see here:

I have been twittering as you can see
I have been working hard on the Defoor's shows-
I have been trying to make things go...

so I guess that all I can do is post the gallery news:

May 2 at 7:30PM - Art Providing Hope: A fundraiser for Crossroads Ministeries starring painter-Arzell Thompson: www.myspace.com/otw2008 for the info or www.defoorcentre.com

May 15 at 7:30PM - Extreme Threads: SDA of Atlanta- show opening reception.

June 11 at 7:30PM- The Girly Whirly Twirly Show - Martha-Sharron-Christine-Drew.... see myspace again for more info!

Song of the Day: I dunno...
I am not doing so well am I? I love Sharleen's voice so here's the video:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=366369848

No comments:

Post a Comment