Tuesday, June 21, 2011

THE WEEKLY SKIRT REPORT 6/21/2011


The Weekly Skirt Report -

Today's word: Faith

Faith can be taken all kinds of ways. Faith in our lives that something will go well, to be a good thing, or something that will get you through the hard times in order to keep you from going insane. So as we wander through life we have to apply faith to everything - so why are some so weary of it? I know I don't trust myself at all with math and I have to lean on people to help me out. But I have faith in that it will work out somehow.
So I've been watching my horoscope on Yahoo as of late and it's been really good promises of all kinds of things... bright future that requires shades and positive thinking - etc etc etc. So when will this beacon of light come? I have no clue. BUT we have to be faithful in the outcome. I hate this cause it requires patience. I have it but sometimes it runs thin. So now what?
We sit and wait.

Faves for the week:
FOOD:
Viva Mexico - we went on Saturday night, it's a small Mexican place that we sometimes go to. So we went and I had a yummy chicken taco salad and a great dark Mexican beer.

BOOK CLUB: nothing folks - gotta find something read. I MIGHT re-read the Andy Warhol - Philosphy of - A to B and Back Again. That was a great read....

WAX-ING: I've been hooked on Lady Gaga's "You and I" - and Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones version - then always back to Beth Hart... I am a strange music person. http://youtu.be/GJtq6OmD-_Y

RECIPES: I made a recipe from the AJC here and it was Chicken with Blueberry Salsa and you know it was good. Once I find it again, I will post it. The salsa was basically blueberries, onion, lemon juice and cilantro I think.

*will get back to that*

AT THE DEFOOR CENTRE: Journeys JUST started and it's through August 31 and will be nailing down a closing party date soon...

Then in October the AAC - Photography Salon will be up on the walls

THEN NOV 13 is OFF THE WALL: Let's get even with its 5th Year 200-400-600 price points. Details to follow... Gotta get a image for this...

*wanders off to flickr.com*


SO the sage advice for the day is you only get one time to pull the alarm - make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment